Saturday, September 27, 2008

Week 6

Week of September 28th - October 4th

Monday (45 minutes)
Ran around Granite Hills again. I kept a pretty good pace and ended up running about 4.5 miles or somewhere around that. It felt really great. After the race on Saturday, I feel so much more confident and I'm getting that runner's high! Love it and it's so much fun. I love seeing the same people out on the road. It's nice to know that they're committed to whatever it is they're doing, too. When I don't see certain people, I start to worry about them and wonder why they didn't make it out that morning. :o) I'm still not running with an iPod. Don't want to get attached to one. I like my thinking time anyway. Not too much more to report, other than I'm just truckin' along!

Tuesday (30 minutes)
Today's run was good. I wasn't really feelin' it today, though. I completed my 30 minutes and felt good afterwards, but I took it slower than usual. Just wanting to take it easy so there aren't any issues. Went to the temple this afternoon for a session and stopped by Deseret Book, too. Love books!!!

Wednesday (30 minutes)
Went running. Not too much to say. Felt good. So, I'm running along near Kennedy Park and I hear some voices behind me. I look and 5 very handsome firemen were gaining on me. I ended up running with them for a bit before they turned back into the park. Nice little boost during my run!!! I'll be heading up to L.A. this morning to see Neal on America's Got Talent!! Safe driving vibes..........

Thursday (rest/walk)
Soooo tired this morning. I was at the America's Got Talent Finale show yesterday where my best friend, Neal, WON!!! Crazy and I still can't believe it.........$1 million and a headline show in Vegas. I'm still in shock. Anyway, just went walking with Marli and Coco and took it easy. Super hot today!! Blech!

Friday (45 minutes)
Today's run felt really really good. It wasn't too hot, so that was nice. Saw the firemen again......always a nice little surprise on my runs. :o) Ran around Granite and walked home with Coco and Marli. Knees feel great and my body is getting more fit. I love it! Have a booth at Oktoberfest tomorrow, so I'll be running in the evening with Coco. Should be great!

Saturday (30 minutes - no run)
Didn't get to run today as I was on my feet in heels all day at Oktoberfest. It was totally worth it and I'm excited to call everyone and book appointments!


No comments: