Monday, October 6, 2008

Week 7

Week of October 5th - 11th

Monday (45 minutes)
Ran around Granite today and went a bit earlier than usual because Coco had to work early. That felt great, though. The weather was perfect: slight chill in the air, not too sunny, beautiful! It felt good to run after missing my Saturday run. Not much to report, other than it was a nice run. :o) I think I'll be getting acupuncture later this week.....I feel a little tense in the shoulders and back.

Tuesday (30 minutes)
Same run again today. Felt good and I'm really enjoying having this discipline in my life. Sometimes I feel very lazy and undisciplined.....so this feels good to know that I have to follow my training schedule because I have races set up throughout the year. Feelin' fit and healthy.

Wednesday (rest/walk)
Just walked today. Felt nice and relaxing.

Thursday (30 minutes)
Ran around Granite. Kept it short, though. Coco did the walk around Kennedy instead of going all the way around the school. I did that, though, but only once as opposed to twice like usual. Had to get back and get ready for an appointment! Felt good and lovin' the exercise. :o)

Friday (45 minutes)
Today's run felt great! I ran around Granite again, but we didn't go until later in the day. It was actually really nice out, cool and cloudy, so it was perfect weather to run. I'm going to be auditioning for Wheel of Fortune tomorrow afternoon, so I'll be running in the morning, as usual. I can't wait to see how it goes with the audition. I've never auditioned for a game show before, so we'll see how I do! Could use the moolah!!

Saturday (30 minutes)
Guess where I ran today???? That's right, around Granite! Ha ha. I need to branch out here. I saw some new faces. They must be the Saturday crowd. It was nice a cool and sunny, great weather. Felt good to run. I can definitely feel my endurance improving and running 3 miles is nothing anymore. Hopefully, by the 10K in November, it'll be smooth sailing!

No comments: