Monday, October 13, 2008

Week 8

Week of October 12th - 18th

Monday (55 minutes)
Whew!!! 55 minutes running! Crazy! Annya, Geno, Mia, Marli and Coco all joined me as I ran around. They walked, of course. I ran approximately 5 miles. It felt sooooo good. As I was coming up on 55 minutes, I felt as though I could run for another 55 minutes. That's just a a good clue that my endurance and stamina are improving. Tomorrow is just 30 minutes, so it'll be a piece of cake!!!

Tuesday (30 minutes)
Today's run was good. I felt super relaxed and it was gorgeous outside, so it was perfect running weather. Annya, Geno, Mia, Marli and Coco were all walking again, but they were going faster than usual. I kept thinking I was running slower because I didn't catch up to them until they were farther along than normal. They just picked the pace up a bit. :o) Rest day tomorrow. That'll be nice. I'm feeling yesterday's run......a little sore, but good sore.

Wednesday (walk/rest)
Just a nice walk around Granite with the family. I could feel the burn in my gludius maximus!!!

Thursday (30 minutes)
Ran around Granite again with the family. Felt good. Not sure when I'll be running tomorrow. I'll probably just run 45 on Saturday instead, since tomorrow's a busy day with Wheel of Fortune!!!

Friday (45 minutes)
No running today as I was in LA for Wheel of Fortune! I won some cold hard cash!!! Woo hoo!

Saturday (30 minutes)
No run today because I was super busy all day.



No comments: