Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Starting Over!

So, I've slacked for the past couple of weeks, but I did manage to get a couple of runs and walks in, so it hasn't been completely bad. This week, though has changed!


Monday (35 minutes)
I ran the figure 8 around Granite for the first time in a while. It felt sooo good. Unfortunately, I was sore on Tuesday....but, good sore! Felt very refreshing to get out there and run in the sunshine. The weather is PERFECT for running, so I'd better do it now!

Tuesday
Went walking, since I don't want to overdo it. I was sore from Monday, so I did a 50 minute fast-paced walk with Marli and Coco.

Wednesday (20 minutes)
I ran the short loop around Granite. Marli and Coco were walking behind me and did the same distance, just walking. I'm doing it this week! I'm going to make sure that I keep this up from now on....bathing suit season is around the corner! My goal is to lose 5 pounds. I don't think I necessarily NEED to lose this, but I think I would feel better if I did and I would feel healthier. That would put me just below my pre-pregnancy weight. :o)

Thursday (30 minutes)
I ran the figure 8 around Granite again today sans Marli and Coco. It felt great and the weather was beautiful! I love California! Low humidity and warm weather, sunny skies. Perfect! Feeling great about this week. My back hurts, though, but it's more from muscles and just tension. Ibis told me to go get a professional massage if I wanted to. Aw!

Friday (50 minutes)
Did a walk today with Coco and Marli. I'm so proud of myself that I was able to get out and exercise every day this week. Next week, too!

No comments: