Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Super Hot!

Monday (30 minutes yoga)
I'm loving the yoga sessions I'm doing. It's getting me back into my flexibility and the breathing techniques are helping with my singing, as is the running. I had opera rehearsal this evening and every time I'm at a voice lesson or any other rehearsal, I truly feel like I just did a bunch of crunches. Singing is a great exercise for your core!

Tuesday (50 minutes walking)
Went walking with Marli and Coco. It was 8:30am and it was soooo hot! I like warm weather, but not HOT weather when you just can't seem to keep cool. But, it was nice to go on a walk. I have a dance class this evening and then my cake class. I'll be doing my yoga tomorrow.

Wednesday (3o minutes running/20 minutes walking/30 minutes yoga)
I did quite a bit today. It felt great!

Thursday (50 minutes walking)
Just did a nice walk around Granite today.

Saturday (60 minutes yoga)
Wow! This felt great! There really is a great relationship between singing and yoga breathing and stretches. I was pretty sore on Sunday though! My arms got a good workout doing this hour of yoga.

No comments: