Monday, March 16, 2009

Week 28

Monday (30 min. walking)
Yay me! I went walking today with Marli. Just a quick 30 minute walk, but it felt good to get out there in the sunshine and off my patootie! Hope to run tomorrow. Ibis is finally going to the dentist, so I'll be out with Marli tomorrow as I don't have to be at the bakery and my only dance class isn't until 4:15 in the afternoon. Yay for good sleep and exercise!

Tuesday
No run. Grrrrr......

Wednesday
I am proud of myself! I got up at 7am this morning and went running for 20 minutes, worked at the bakery and taught two dance classes. Woo hoo! Also, Ibis got his job back at La Jolla Electric, so he's up earlier, which gives me the motivation to get up earlier too, instead of snuggling up and sleeping until 9. :o) Will be running tomorrow, too.

No comments: