Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Week 27

Well, last week got away from me.....I started working at the bakery starting at 9am, so to be up, showered and made up and hair done to go to the bakery, I just don't have the energy to get up and run. I know that by running, I'll have more energy, but having Ibis home sleeping in doesn't help much! I'm still dancing daily at my dance classes, but that doesn't give me near the workout that a good run does. I'm figuring out my bakery schedule tomorrow with the boss, so I can actually get a good schedule for running down. Even though I didn't run today (Tuesday) I did do some leg exercises and pushups this evening while watching the Biggest Loser. That show always makes me want to stretch and do something while I'm watching! Tomorrow, I'll probably run in the evening since it's lighter out later now. :o)

No comments: