Monday, February 23, 2009

Week 25

Monday (30 minutes)
Went running around Granite with Ibis, Marli, and Coco. It felt great. I've been sick with a cold, so I felt a little fatigued this morning, but overall, it really did feel great to get back out there in the sunshine and run!

Tuesday (30 minutes)
FREE PANCAKES AT IHOP! So, I'll be running and then off to eat! Yummy! Just got back from IHOP. Very good and tasty. My run this morning was with Ibis. Coco wasn't feeling great, so he and I just did the figure 8 around Granite (about 2.8 miles). He has such long legs that it's hard for him to go my pace and really hard for me to go his pace. So, he stayed a bit ahead of me and waited on the corners until I caught up. I held steady though and we ran about a 10 minute mile. Not too bad considering I haven't been running consistently. But, this week is a different story!

Wednesday (30 minutes)
Went running around Granite again. Feeling better each day!

No comments: