Monday, February 2, 2009

Week 22

Monday
Taught a dance class today....might go walking today. We'll see if I get around to it.

Tuesday
No run today. Too busy.

Wednesday (30)
Yes!!! Went running around Granite for about 30 minutes. Man, that felt good! I'm feelin' it though in my legs. I haven't done that for a while. Need to stretch out and get ready for another run tomorrow morning. I will be running a 10K in Mission Bay with some friends from San Diego Opera in March, so I need to get a little serious again! I was going strong for a while there, but I need to get back in the swing of things and not let my busy schedule stand in the way. Here's to running more!

Thursday (30)
Well, I didn't run, but I did walk for about 40 minutes. A good, fast-paced walk around the Bueno's home. Definitely running tomorrow. I don't feel too bad about missing running on Tuesdays and Thursdays since I teach 4 dance classes and I'm dancing right alongside the kids!

Friday (30)
Rain, rain, go away...... Yep, raining all day. Boo!!!! No running for me. It was chilly, too!

Saturday (20)
I will do my best to run this evening. No promises, but I NEED to run!

1 comment:

Karalee and Anthony said...

Hey Lolly! When are you going to make that other blog you were talking about a while ago? We want to see pictures of you guys!