Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Week 23

Monday (25)
Ran in the early evening and it was great! I just ran down Anza and then left on Chase up the hill and then back. It was a short, but good run. Ibis is home now everyday since he was laid off AGAIN! Oy. Oh, well....things will be better soon!

Tuesday
No run....too busy with dance. I get a good work out with that anyway.

Wednesday (30)
Went running this morning around Granite. There were kids in P.E. walking around Granite and I passed them 3 times. The teacher was happy to see me running and showing the kids that walking is nuttin' compared to running. The kids were like, "Sheesh! She's still running???" It was pretty funny. I ran for 30 minutes and I'm slowly building up my base. By the end of the month I need to be running 60 minutes so that I can do well at the 10K on March 14th. We'll see!

Thursday
No run. Just dance!!!!

Friday (30)

No comments: