Saturday, November 1, 2008

Week 11

Week of November 2nd - 8th

Monday (60 minutes)
Election Eve......been busy! Didn't get a chance to run today since Coco had to work and I got a phone call from a man who wanted a gift basket delivered to his wife for her birthday this morning. So, I had to quickly put together a basket for her. I also had a choir rehearsal, teach a dance class, and then attend a meeting about a GOTV movement that I'm taking part in tomorrow. I'm excited for tomorrow and can't wait to see how things play out!!! Hopefully, I'll get to run!

Tuesday (no run)
Does running from my car, into the polling place, back to my car and then repeated several times, count as running for the day??? Probably not. Oh well. Super busy and we now have our new President Elect Obama.

Wednesday (30 minutes)
Just ran around Granite and took it slowly. Felt great. It's chilly outside, so it's very nice running weather.

Thursday (no run)
Marli's birthday was today! Yay! Unfortunately, I was trying to keep her fever of over 100 degrees down all day and it still hasn't broken yet. Soooooooo.......no running for me.

Friday (60 minutes - no run)
Well, I guess we should call this week a week of rest. Hmmm.......so busy yesterday and Marli was still sick. Had to take her to the doctor for her well baby appointment. Her stats are:

20.1 lbs
30 inches
totally healthy all around!

I'll be running next week, though!!!

Saturday (20 minutes - no run)
Marli's birthday party is today! Yay! She is feeling better, so that is a good thing. :o) No run. Boo!!!!

No comments: