Monday, November 17, 2008

Week 12

Week of November 16th - 22nd

Monday (30 minutes)
Ran today and it felt good. I actually felt like I was floating. I think I tried to pick it up a bit and it just felt really, really good. My knees aren't acting up and my body feels fit and toned. Yay!

Tuesday (60 minutes)
I'm sick and it really sucks. No running today.

Wednesday (rest/walk)
Still feel poopy.

Thursday (30 minutes)
No run today.

Friday (60 minutes)
No run.

Saturday (30 minutes)
I will be running today. Just not sure when! I'm not going to be running my 10K because of the sickness that overtook me this week. I just don't feel ready and I don't want to spend the money when I know it won't be a great race. Soooo......I'm looking forward to my next 5K in December. I may just do a 10K in December instead to make up for this missed one. We'll see what I can find out there. I ran about 30 minutes today. I went up Anza to Chase and then went east up the hill and back the way I came. It felt good to do a different route for a change. It also just felt good to get out there and run again after being so sick. Unfortunately, Marli is sick....she's been throwing up all day. Poor baby girl.

No comments: