Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Week 11

Week of November 9th - 15th

Monday (30 minutes)
Had to run in the early evening during the twilight hours. I think that is so pretty. I ran quickly because it was getting dark and I didn't want to be out too late past dark by myself. It felt great and I'm glad I have the time to run this week!

Tuesday (60 minutes)
Whew! It did feel good today. I can tell that I missed a week, though, so I just took it slowly and kept a good pace.

Wednesday (rest/walk)
Didn't run or walk today. But, I did clean the house.....does that count as exercise???

Thursday (30 minutes)
Ran around Granite again, but instead of doing it twice, I just ventured off onto side streets. Felt good.

Friday (40 minutes)
Didn't run my full 60 minutes today as I had a doctor appointment and I had my holiday open house tonight. I felt a bit fatigued. I had a lot going on this week. So, I shortened it to 40 minutes instead. It did feel good and I at least got to run this week! Better than nuttin'!

Saturday (20 minutes)

No comments: