Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pound for Pound Challenge

So, I was watching The Biggest Loser tonight and I decided to make a pledge of losing 10 pounds in the pound for pound challenge. Because of my pledge, they'll donate 10 pounds of food to a local food bank. I thought that was cool, so I figured, why not? I shouldn't lose any more than 10 pounds, but I thought with all my new year's resolutions and healthier living, I'd aim high. If I lose 10 pounds, I'll be where I was when I got married almost 4 years ago. I was 115 lbs and felt great! Not that 125 lbs is too big, but I figured I'd try to get all the way back down to 115 before we begin trying for baby #2. :)

2 comments:

Alice Anne said...

Did you do it?

SDLollypoppers said...

eh, I'm around 123 now. It's tricky. I think my body is just comfortable where it is and I just need to tone and stuff and not worry too much about a number. I have a very muscular frame as it is, so that's one reason for the number.