Monday, June 22, 2009

Still Truckin' Along

Monday (30 minutes yoga)
Decided to just do my yoga today. It was good. Man, I need to work on my flexibility some more!!!!

Tuesday (22 minutes running)
Ran down Anza and up Chase again. Felt good and it was good weather. Hope to keep up the running this week. It's been nice having Ibis home so I can just roll out of bed and go running without taking Marli anywhere. He (thankfully!) will be back at work either at the end of this week or definitely Monday. Yay!

Wednesday (25 minutes running)
I took a run in the late afternoon...of course I did....I wanted it to be super hot! Well, it was and I felt a little drained. I think I do better running in the mornings! Still, I muddled through it and as a reward for running in that heat, I jumped in the pool when I got home. Ah, refreshing!

No comments: