Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Good Running Week

Monday (25 minutes running)
I was able to get out in the morning and run down Anza and then East on Chase. It's a nice route and I will be expanding it as I get my stamina back up where it should be.

Tuesday (25 minutes running)
Since Ibis has been home and out of work for a week, I was again able to get out and do the same route today as yesterday. I did feel a couple of raindrops on my head, but I love it when it rains and I can be out in it. When I was little, every time it used to rain, I would put on grungy clothes and go outside to play in the rain. It's amazing that I never really got sick because of it! Anyway, the run felt good and I hope to run a little longer later in the week.

Friday (20 minutes running)
I ran the same route up Anza and down Chase and back. On the way back, I spotted a property for sale that just went on the market. So, I stopped and called and then returned with Ibis and Marli to check it out with a realtor. It looked pretty good, but a little out of our price range. Cest la vie.

No comments: