Monday, June 1, 2009

Skipped a week!

Due to unforseen events in the Bueno household, I was unable to run or walk at all last week. But, this week:

Monday (30 minutes walking)
I walked with Marli around Kennedy Park at a really fast pace. It felt good and I hope to keep this up with running, too, throughout the week. I'm also making a commitment to eat a little better and make sure that I'm not eating too many sweets.

Tuesday (3 dance classes)
I didn't work out, but I did teach 3 ballroom dance classes and I was dancing right along with the kids, so it sure felt like a workout!

Wednesday (30 minutes walking)
Did the same walk as Monday. Felt really good. I'm really walking fast on these walks. The stroller propels me and I walk faster with it than without it. Also, I'm down 2 lbs! Yay! I'm just adjusting my diet and making sure that I'm eating things in the proper proportion. It's working I guess.

Saturday (30 minutes walking/running)
Well, this week was just about walking. I wasn't able to have Coco watch Marli while I ran and since I don't have a jogging stroller, I had to settle for walking. But, I'm walking VERY quickly and I can feel the burn at the end of the walk. :o) I will strive to run next week, though. I'll try to run after Ibis gets home....it's light out for quite a while, so it should work.

No comments: