Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Week 20

Tuesday & Wednesday
Okay, so I have been assigned 12 dance classes a week for EduDance. Crazy! It just so happens that on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have 4 classes each. Oy. Sooooo.......my energy is pretty exhausted after that! I have 1 class on Mondays, 4 on Tuesday, 2 on Wednesday, 4 on Thursday, and 1 on Friday. Needless to say, I usually get pretty tired and just want to flop out on the couch after Marli is in bed.

BUT, I did do a power walk on Tuesday and Wednesday and I am planning on running M, W and F and just walking on T and R. That will give me the exercise I need without burning me out! Anyway, it feels good to walk and stretch, so no harm in that!

Thursday
I walked around the Bueno's today. I really need to get back running. For the short few months that I was diligently running daily, I look back at those pics and I am liking the way I look. Not so much now. Soooo.....off to run next week!

No comments: