Friday, January 2, 2009

Week 17

I went to the gym this morning with my mom and Marli. Marli got to play at the Kid's Club for the time I was working out. She had fun! I did the eliptical for 35 minutes and then ran on the treadmill for 25 minutes. Good workout and it felt great to get back into the swing of things. I'll be going to the gym again tomorrow evening with my mom, so I'll probably work on some weight training and abs in addition to cardio. I did do a little ab work today, too.

I went up to Salt Lake City on Tuesday and then drove back on Wednesday. It was for my mission reunion and it was sooo good to see everyone! Unfortunately, not everyone could make it, but I'm glad I went. It had been a while. :o) I'll post pics soon.

I did end up going to the gym on Saturday. I did the eliptical for 20 minutes and then ran on the treadmill for 15. I also did the 24 minute workout rotation, which works all your arm and leg muscles. Felt great! I'll be running tomorrow, hopefully. I have to sing at a funeral in the morning, so I hope that I'll get a chance at some point. I have lots to do!

No comments: