Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week 19

Monday (20)
Ran around the block near the Bueno's. About 20 minutes. It felt good, but I'm needing to rebuild my stamina, so that's what I'll be doing this week.

Tuesday (20)
Did the same run around the block at the Bueno's. It felt much better than yesterday! So, I'm going to go a little farther and longer tomorrow, but not overdo it. I'm hoping to do another race in February. Good news!!! Well, Ibis lost his job this past Friday, but he was hired on by another company that does the same stuff on Monday, so he started his new job today! I'm so happy and I feel so blessed that we didn't have to deal with unemployment for too long.

Wednesday (30)
Well, I didn't get to run longer than I have been running this week. I just did my 20 minutes and then had to head home. I had a lot going on today, so I couldn't fit it anymore than that, but at least I was out and running! It felt good and I'll be able to run longer next week, definitely. Coco, Geno, Tristan, Mia and Marli are going to Disneyland tomorrow for Tristan's birthday. I sooooo wish I could go, but I have 4 dance classes and my MK meeting tomorrow night, so I can't really afford to get a sub for all for classes! If it was just one, I'd definitely do it, but not 4! Oh, well, I'll take Marli on my birthday, since I get in for free and she's free because she's under 2. We'll have fun!

No comments: