Monday, October 26, 2009

Early Early Early....

I just typed out an entire entry and it got erased. Not fun. Here we go again:

For the past 2 weeks, I've been going to the gym about 2-3 times a week with my mom at 4:30 in the morning. I've really enjoyed it since I get to go back to bed after about an hour workout. I've been holding steady at 125 lbs. I'd like to be at 120, but I'm not complaining! Some people have noticed that I've lost some weight...always makes you feel good! I do need to work on my diet. It's those darn sweets! I have been tracking what I'm eating and I know how many calories I've been taking in per day. I'm trying to keep it to around 1500 calories a day. Then, I have my exercise and daily activity that helps to keep me slimmed down. It's working! I guess if sweets is my only vice in this life, there are worse things, huh? ;)

No comments: