Thursday, December 4, 2008

Week 14

Week of November 30th - December 6th

Monday (30 minutes)
Ran today and it felt really, really good. Just going to take it pretty easy all week since I missed so many days due to illness.

Tuesday (30 minutes)
Ran the same route today with Coco and Marli in tow.

Wednesday (rest/walk)
Just walked around Granite today and stretched out my legs.

Thursday (30 minutes)
Went running around Granite. I didn't feel like running today, but I did it anyway and I'm glad I did. I've been soooo hungry lately!! I just keep eating. But, at least I'm getting the right exercise to keep it off my body. :o)

Friday (30 minutes)
Can't run this morning because I'm babysitting Tristan and Mia until 10am. Maybe I'll get a chance to run after Geno gets back from work....we'll see.

Saturday (45 minutes)

No comments: